Thursday, April 2, 2009

Aprilo 2nd

Today is Thursday. I have a game, and let me tell you.... this day is going to be long. I dislike A days because it's all my boring classes. I dressed up today, for softball. I think I look nice, and hopefully other people will think so to.

For every ones information I absolutely HATE Amy WhineHouse! Does, she think her music is good? I don't. I thin kit's annoying, and it makes my ears bleed. And because I'm too lazy to get up and change the channel, I have to listen to her dumb rehab song for another two minutes!

Band today, and geometry.... I took a test in there last class period.... How exciting.... I hope I passed.... I can't fail this quarter. I actually NEED an A, so I can get a B for the semester. But, that's probably not going to happen. The best I can manage is probably a B for the quarter. Maybe if I do good on the exam....

OK, well.... I'm freakin tired.... so I'm gonna go now. Peace out.....

No comments: