Thursday, April 9, 2009

DMV

Yes, it's 7:10, and I'm waiting for my mum To get out of the shower so we can go to the DMV. Because.... TODAY I TAKE MY TEST TO GET MY PERMIT! And (Fingers Crossed) I really hope I pass. I heard it isn't hard, but I'm not very good at testing, I've read the book... twice, but that doesn't mean everything sunk in. I hope it's a lot like common sense, I could do that. Oh, and you flip your high beams to low beams 500 ft before a car. That was the question Anne missed, and I looked it up so I won't miss it!
Anne's doing good, her knees hurt, but that's expected.... seeing as she had surgery on them. But, we were texting last night, so... obviously her fingers are just fine!
It's Thursday, my mum's off work, so I think we'll probably have a "girl's day" type thing like we usually do. I hope we go get hair cuts, if we do... I'm thinking about going short. What do you think? Actually it really doesn't matter what you think, unless my mum doesn't approve, I'm going to do it!

1 comment:

ZackU said...

That test wasen't that hard but it took me 2 tries to get it did you pass