Sunday, April 5, 2009

Conference

It was general conference this weekend. I went up to Utah, we just got back.

My mum was upset, because all through conference my friend who's in New York kept sending my text messages with updates on his progress in New York. Ah well. What can you do? I woulda been texting Maren, If I wasn't afraid I would get her in trouble with her parents. They seem like the type that's very into watching conference. Don't get me wrong, I love conference, but if my mind slips away.... is it really my fault? : D

Not nearly as many emails as I thought I would have when I got home!

2 comments:

velvetysweetness said...

hey girly! I'm glad you guys got back safely and don't feel bad...my mind can sometimes fail to concentrate at times...that's why we recorded it! :)

Rendezvous said...

I don't think you would have gotten me in trouble. But I might not have answered... I was asleep for quite a bit of saturday and a couple talks on sunday. lol