Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Growl

It's Tuesday my friends, today I am especially tired. I did not want to wale up, and I have dressed REALLY lazy, for me anyways, ya I'm wearing jeans, but it's still like, really lazy. I have a game today against Western, they are really bad, and it won't be much of a game, but really guys, I am extremely tired, and yesterdays game should've been easy too. But it was SO hot and everyone just got really tired and it was insane how weird everyone was acting, even Dan was in a good mood, which doesn't happen when everyone in in the mood we were in, usually he would yell at us, but instead he was laughing and joking along with us, so Weird. I went to the AP meeting last night, and it was a total waste of time, it was pretty much all for the people who are going to that CSN school. But I'm not, so me and my dad sat there with my friends and laughed, and I was texting, and the library has really bad service, so I wouldn't suggest going in there to text, I had to like, lift my phone up to get signal. It must have looked funny. AHHHH well. Goodbye everyone, have a Wonderful Tuesday!

No comments: