Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wednesday

This day wasn't very productive. I should have done something useful. I made a video that took pretty much all day. It's loading right now. It's not exactly a great video either, which makes me sad. I think it's actually kind of stupid. The idea was good, the idea was really good. But I couldn't do it justice and the video just kind of went out of hand and has nothing to do with the original idea in the end. Which makes me sad, because it took a long time to make. And it's pretty much just a stupid video. Actually, I might not even posting it. I think I need help to make this video, I can't really do it alone, and so... I think I'll leave it until I have someone to help me do it.

On another note, I have mutual tonight, we're going to watch a movie in the cave, it'll be a load of fun... but I have to find a movie. Maybe something with Tom Hanks? : D

OK Friends and/pr random people, whoever you may be... You are welcome. Bye world!

PS: Aaron agreed to sing with me! YAY!

No comments: