Friday, April 17, 2009

When this is published, it'll be tomorrow!

I just got back from the killers concert! It was amazing! I cannot tell you how absolutely amazing that was!I have 0 voice, and my feet knees and back are throbbing, but that was the best concert EVER! Brandon Flowers was at the top of his game, and my dad said, "Alex, it isn't gonna sound like the CD." But guess what, it did... no- it sounded better! It was the best sound quality!
Jackie got splashed with beer, but it seems like that happens to everyone in our family when they go to their first concert, happened to me too! THAT WAS SOOOOOO GREAT! I'm going to bed, because I am exhausted, past midnight, and I have softball tomorrow. AHHHHHH! I didn't get enough money for fundraising, I'm gonna have to run! Shoot!!!!

1 comment:

Allison Barnes said...

we missed you at the YCL overnighter... but glad you had fun a the concert!