Monday, November 3, 2008

Week Ahead

So, yesterday I gave my testimony in Sacrament, it was nice. Nine of the twelve people who got up were in YM or YW. All in all, a very good sacrament meeting. So, we don't have school tomorrow, THANK THE LORD! I've just been dead for the past month. I'm going to catch up on my sleep tonight. Tomorrow the carpet cleaning people are coming over to well, clean the carpets! That's at like then thirty. So in the afternoon I'm going over to Maren's to hang out and have some fun. We'll probably make some more videos, watch nightmare before Christmas, because Bay hasn't seen it. Mutual tomorrow too. I invited Bay to come there too, because her mutual is on Wednesday and she can't be there!! Crazy I think, but, what can you do? I know, invite Maren to come to my Mutual!!! Whoop!! Well I've got to go write on my other blog now, bye.

That's thealexnmarenshow.blogspot.com

No comments: