Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Todays Summary and another Wrock video

Today was really boring, I forgot my glasses again so I couldn't really see. We made family Crests in World History. Mines pretty good, I'm excited to finish it, I would now, but after this I'm going to go take a nap, I know Maren, you're jealous! Took notes in Chem. Practiced in Band, really boring. I can't believe that auditions for honor band are so close, December 6Th. English I sat and did nothing, seriously. Mr. Strong put on the bad seed, but we were all talking. Mr. Strong turned the class period into P.E. Seriously, boys were doing push ups and these desk lift things, it was retarded. People were arm wrestling, I just sat there and talked to Chase the whole time. We did nothing because they had credit checks the whole period, and I didn't get to go, so they'll be doing it again Friday I think, unless they do it tomorrow, then I'll get out of French! Yeah! I've been watching some of my shows since I've got home, House, Heroes, and Chuck. I love them. Now I'm choosing a Wizard Rock song for today, and writing this post. Wait, I've figured what song is today's!! OK, here you go!

"Accio Love" By, The Ministry of Magic.

No comments: