Wednesday, November 5, 2008

NICE, sarcasm intended

Yep, that's right Obama won the election. We are doomed, but then again, I probably would have said the same thing about McCain. But seriously, the country wasn't doing so hot before Obama, and I don't think we are going anywhere, unless it's even more downwards. Aye Carumba!!! I'm scared, truly scared for what's coming up. And whoever reading this probably is too. These are the times when you wish that you could see what the outcome will be when you make a choice. We're either going to stay where we are, or we're going to sink so low that I... well, I don't know what I'd do, I'm just a kid. But it's probably won't be good for us either. Very Nice (again sarcasm).

2 comments:

ZackU said...

see alex thats where i think you are wrong i think we are going to get better no matter what if mccain would have won we would have been staying the way the bush had it and that was bad so we can only get better

Anonymous said...

i heard this from a very reliable source, i think were going to go into another depretion
-logan