Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

We went and saw Twilight tonight, Maren! I didn't particularly like it. Just the second half, the first half, I was upset with it, stupid retarded. I didn't like the casting of Cedric or Bella. And I didn't like the way Edward acted the first half of the movie. He didn't have the Edward look, and he wasn't Cedric Digory enough for me. He was good at Cedric. And that part he played in Twilight was despicable. Bella sounded like a man half the movie. I know it's hard to make a movie like this, half the book is just THOUGHTS! And you can't really put that in a book! Another disappointment, Jackie told me I would see the new Harry Potter trailer, and there was NO trailer of MY future on that screen! I was just so disappointed, and maybe that's another reason I was so upset about the movie. The movie started and I almost walked out of the theatre because Harry hadn't gone on. OK, Here you go, I was so sad I just wanted you to see it. Because, I was upset, and now you don't have to be!

No comments: