Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nap was Suckish

Yeah, that was maybe the worst nap ever, like fifteen minutes. Yeah, I was supposed to sleep for like two hours before I woke up and would do chores. But mother awoke me, and I was forced to clean the upstairs of my house. Which I guess is fine, because I had to clean it to go with Bay on Saturday to go see Twilight. I am so excited for that movie, seriously, I love the books, and even though I know the movie won't be nearly as good, I still think I'll enjoy them.
I took my pictures for my photography project today. There's some good pictures of some of my Harry Potter stuff, OK, just of one of my HP wall hangings, but I'm going to develop that one for sure, unless something retarded happens to the original print, which might very well happen. Seeing as it's only the second thing I'll be developing, and I'm not that good at it yet.
Hey, check out the song "Human" by the Killers. I really like, so listen to it, and leave me some comments about what you think!

No comments: