Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving And My discussion of books!

Yep, Tomorrow is thanksgiving. Exciting. We just cleaned the upstairs, and my dad and I hung around listening to Wizard Rock for about 45 minutes! It's so cool. I love it. Yep, none of ma Famille is feeling very good, so, we're staying here, and if all my plans are in order, I shall be watching Harry Potter all day.
Guess what! Starting on Friday I can officially start singing Christmas songs and not be looked at like I'm an idiot! So exciting, I love Christmas time. It's the best time of the year!

I vote that November is Harry Potter month, you should all celebrate Harry Potter with me, instead of Twilight. I mean, I like Twilight and all that, but Harry Potter is truly the best. What is Twilight anyways, basically a Romeo and Juliette for the modern age. A girl and boy can't be together, but now Romeo's a stinking vampire that everyone fawns over and should have been Cedric Diggory but wasn't and upset me! Well, anyway, Harry Potter over Twilight any day. And it's nothing super against Twilight, I enjoy reading them a lot. I just think that it's the same story done for the hundredth time, and everyone likes it so much because it's new, and yes, it is well written, but STILL! People I'm also turned off a bit from Twilight because the movie was a disappointment to me. And I took the risk seeing it, but I heard it was good, and I didn't like it! SO, there you go, point made and finished, HARRY POTTER IS WAY BETTER THAN TWILIGHT! No offense to anyone who might happen to love Twilight more. But, there you go, my opinion has been made!

No comments: