Sunday, November 23, 2008

Augh!

It's nine thirty pm. Sunday night. My parents are sick and we just found the water header broken and flooding the office and laundry room. There's a really nice carpet guy hear sucking up all the water, but we had to get all eight big black garbage bags full of soaking wet clothes out of that room. Very uncool. I am exhausted, and there's no water, and my hair is disgusting and there's no way to wash it for a while. Well, I guess I'll pony tail it for a couple days, gross. That makes me sick! Well, I have to go help some more!

2 comments:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

I am so sorry about what happened!!! I feel so bad! I hope that everything is fixed and taken care of now... if you need anything, let me know!!!!