Thursday, November 13, 2008

Everyone, It has Resurrected

That's right loyal followers of iceteamagic. You are the first to know. Starting today, my love of Harry Potter has returned. Anyone who really knows me knows that from about third to seventh grade I was completely obsessed with JK Rowling's beloved series, Harry Potter. Well, I've been feeling a change in me coming on for a couple weeks now, and I think I finally know what it is, my soul wants me to go back. It wants me to be a believer again, to know the love and power of the most amazing books out there, that's right, Harry Potter. Now you all know, it has returned, I am once again, the Harry Potter fan that everyone has known before and loved, but then again, like none of you knew then so now you now the REAL New and improved, Harry Potter loved, Alex Lupton!

1 comment:

Rendezvous said...

To everyone that is reading Alex's blog.... RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN! lol