Thursday, November 6, 2008

News Makes me sick.

Now, when I say "news" I'm not talking about the turn on the TV and see the terrorists, I'm talking about the, "crap! the thing I've been dreading to hear for the past two weeks has finally happened!" I tried to push it to the back of my head all day, but then finally Maren left me alone and I had to face it on the bus ride home. Which was really sad, and I really don't want to talk about it. People kept asking me if I was OK, including both of the people who started this stupid news in the first place and that just put me into an even deeper bout of depression. Which was really stupid! Maren then came to my aid, and I feel... well, not 100% better, but about 35% better. I don't feel like everything is good, but everything isn't bad. I mean, a lot of things about this whole situation is bad, I'm trying to just move forward, but I didn't expect this to happen so quickly, and I can't do anything about it for a LONG time. So, I've just got to hope, and maybe let out a bit more on my blog!!! Thanks for reading!!!

2 comments:

ZackU said...

its alright alex you will be ok youll live to fight another day. trust me everything will be ok

velvetysweetness said...

I'm sorry if you want to tell me you can.