Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ok, I'm going to have a Harry Potter Post here.. again.

So, I think my favorite characters are Fred, George, Ron, Neville, and Luna. I think I can really connect with the, all a lot. I mean, I'm not that funny of a person so when I say Fred and George, I think that with them, I just really like them as characters, I cry every time I read where Fred dies, he was my favorite of the twins:( I really like Ron, he's just that form of sarcastic I see in myself. Harry's always kind of dramatic, which is fair since there are so many dramatic things happening, and Hermione's the smart one who figures things out, but Ron's just that guy who makes the situation cool and kind of relaxed at times, and lets face it a bit awkward, which is very me! He's just... Cool. As they say in book four to describe Bill, who I don't find nearly as cool as Ron by the way! The there's Neville, Neville is sort of a retard in the beginning of the series, he forgets everything, he's not that good at magic, and he's kind of a wimp. But at the end he's like super brave, he kills a Horcrux he helps Harry with his mission, and is just a super cool guy! And I want to be that, someone who turns out opposite of everyone thinks they will. Now Luna, she is cool, I mean, nobody thinks she is, but really she IS! I relate to her a lot. So, let's just say that some people are retarded and think Harry Potter isn't cool. Well, being a person who rather LOVES Harry Potter, I find it a bit hard to NOT be weird when it comes to Harry potter, I was, and still am a little a little weird. It seems Harry Potter makes people think that you're even more uncool than you really are! But HARRY POTTER IS COOL, I SWEAR! So, everyone, will you just stop saying he's not, because he is! Which makes me weird, like Luna. So Those are my number one favorite Characters, and that doesn't include Harry Potter, because HP is already any one's favorite character, or else they didn't read the books at all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even after reading the books, I liked Neville and Ron much better than Harry.

maren

Alex Lupton said...

See what I mean!