Monday, November 10, 2008

DAWN IS OVER RIGHT NOW!!!

Dawn is over at my house right now. She's sleeping over, we made out mime skit for the church talent show, it was amazing. It is amazing. Jackie doesn't want me to write anything about her, but me just writing about her right now is writing about her. Also, she was Kadoodle, which no one else knows what that code word means because we just made it up. See everyone Wednesday, or in the case of Dawn, when she walks out of the kitchen. Also Maren, I'll hopefully see you tomorrow! BYE!

1 comment:

The Sewell Family said...

Well, I am sure you know now that the show was cancelled. Sorry you ladies went to all that work for it just to be cancelled. Unfortunately not enough people wanted to participate. We are hoping that it is just the time of year. Remember you skit just in case we do the talent show in the spring. I would love to see it.