Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wrong

For some reason, I feel strange. Like, not myself. The last few days, I've actually, been, quiet. And for me, at school, that's not me, I'm usually like really hyper and happy. But today I couldn't hold together being myself for more than like five minutes. i kept zoning out and I couldn't concentrate. I mean, a little bit of it must be sleep. Because I've been going to bed at like eleven and getting up at four thirty to go to seminary. I love seminary, but it's just too early, I want to sleep later, and go to seminary during school. And, i don't know, maybe I'm spacing out because I'm being put into situations that are a little hectic. I need to try to pull it together though. My friends have noticed, and they don't know what to do with it. I feel like I'm depriving them.

1 comment:

velvetysweetness said...

I haven't noticed anything, but then again the first time I saw you was last night at a super COOL party you invited me too!!! Thanks again for inviting me.... and what's weird is I'm not really as crazy as I am-- even in school!!! It's probably cuz it's the first week of school or something! I know you'll pull your act together!!! Hang in there!!!!!!!!