Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stupid People

THIS POST IS GOING TO BE KIND OF DISTURBING, BECAUSE IT'S ALL MY RAGE THROWN OUT INTO WORDS, SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GO ON, I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND. I'm A LITTLE SCARED HERE!!! DISCRETION ADVISED!!!


So there's this Stupid guy in band, not mentioning names... Cough Cough, Trevor!! And I just want to... I don't know do something violent that wouldn't be like me. He just UPSETS me, I know he's just upset because my best friend isn't here, but he's taking all his built up pressure out on everyone else, namely me!!! When he's not being a jerk, he's trying to be all sad and mopey and does the whole, "Where's Maren?" with the stupid lip tremble and the hand on my shoulder, I just want to rip off his arm and slap him with it, I know, it's a little extreme, but that's how angry this stupid guy has made me. We're sitting in sectionals and he swears, and anyone who knows me knows that if someone swears in the vicinity around me I ask them to stop. So my exact words were, " Trevor, Can you not swear?" And he told me to stop forcing my religion on him! What is his problem?!!? And we were standing on the stage in the new theatre watching some freshman, and he comes up to me and says, "Alex, I've noticed that every time we stop you're the first one talking." I just wanted to shove his mellaphone down his throat! For all the stupid times he's played the same "King Of The Hill" or "Into The Storm" song during a break. So I just walked away from him, and he was like, 'What's wrong?" He's been acting like this all week!!! He's not even in band! I wish he would just get over himself and leave!! But I know he's staying, "For Maren" No matter how much he says it's about the stupid music!!!

Sorry, Thanks for listening- Reading more like... to my venting, I just can't stand him, and I wish Maren was back from girls camp, because then I could tell this to her in person. But I can't keep my feelings of dislike to myself anymore, it's like burning inside. So Again Thanks, You braved the very worst of my anger, I told all this to Beegs last night, She was proud of me for standing up for myself, I feel proud that I didn't hit him! Ooh, Calm down Alex, you still have two more days. I can handle this when Maren comes back, maybe she'll yell at him? Maybe. Thanks again

-Alex

4 comments:

velvetysweetness said...

I now feel VERY sorry for you. I am sad that you have to go through this. I would have a hard time standing up to him-so you're very brave!! Stay strong-I'm here for you. :)

Anonymous said...

gasp! was he really that bad? I'm sorry, I'll never leave you alone with him again. (hopefully)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ZackU said...

wow alex thats pretty funny you know rip his arm off and slap him with it yea when i read that o i started laughing for a good 2-3minutes thats to funny