Thursday, August 28, 2008

School

School this year might actually be fun, The A days are terrible, all electives, two periods of band in a row, so boring! But I love B day. Mr. Berry, my world history teacher, is Mormon, and I'm fascinated by history. Chemistry is really cool, too. I mean, it's only the third day, but I think I'm going to like the course. Geometry, normally I would say that I hate math, but geometry is OK. I may be in the class with all freshman, but I actually like it, I think I'm going to do OK. And all the little freshman are so nice to me. English is my least favorite class on B day. English is usually my favorite class, but the teacher is evil, he said I shouldn't be in an honors class. I mean, so I stink at spelling, and figuring out the whole verb phrase. I'm awesome at writing essays, and I think I'm a pretty good poet, too. So i don't like him, or his stupid class. But I do really like school, and especially my B day.

1 comment:

velvetysweetness said...

That's cool you like B days and I agree- forget about that stupid english teacher! I don't like his darn class either!! So there!!!!! (: