Sunday, August 17, 2008

Dance

So, I went to a church dance last night. And in the past I've totally enjoyed the dances. But this one was terrible. NO one asked me to dance, I felt pathetic standing there in the middle of the slow songs. But no one asked Lexie Worthen to dance wither (I don't know why, She's so pretty) SO we spent half the dance in hiding wondering why we were so repellent. Literally, there were times when Lexie and I decided to move to a different place to see different people, and there was a five foot radius around us where no one would come closer to us. We tried to inch over to other people, and it was like they were rippling away from us!!! Now, if that's not retarded, I don't know what is!!! So, hail to Alex, the all time boy repellent!!

1 comment:

velvetysweetness said...

Alex I hope you don't feel bad. Next time Connor comes to a dance, I am SURE he'll dance with you! So until then.....