Sunday, August 17, 2008

Church

I just got back from church, good times. I love learning so much about the gospel. I had a meeting today to decide what our activities are for the next three months. We changed mutual to Wednesdays, because I am their president, and I won't be able to attend Tuesday night meetings for a while. There's an activity in September, I call it, "How to deal with religion in school" Since I've had trouble with this subject and I know other's have also, I just think that we should discuss what's going on, and how to respond to those negative and sometime wrong accusations. I love Church, I'll say it again, I love church. NO matter how many meeting I have to sit through, and how many talks I have to listen to when you can't understand what they're saying because of the accent. I LOVE my religion, and no matter how many "PEERS" try and tell me I'm wrong, I will always love my church. I write this here because I'm too much of a coward to say it to the people who actually pester me about this, and I went a little extreme, but in writing, I AM EXTREME!!! ;={D

1 comment:

The Sewell Family said...

It's so awesome that you love your faith so much. I can't even imagine how hard it must be to face your peers everyday when they give you a hard time about your religion. My brother is totally against the Mormon religion and it is so hard not to freak out when he says something about the church. He too uses the freaking out against me. Just remember that those people are mainly offending Christ, and one day, they will have to answer to Him.