Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Band Camp

So, This week is Band Camp. And I truly despise it. noon to Nine PM. It's too hot!!! And I come home sticky, and smelly, and tired. And hungry, and my lips hurt from playing, and also... I'm light headed my feet are aching, and my hair! Ugh don't even get me started on the clump of fur sitting on the top of my head, by the end of the day it looks like I've been dragged upside down over the football Field, and then most of the bits of grass were picked out by blind monkeys. Band Camp stinks, but it's worth it, I guess, to be with my super cool friends!!!!

1 comment:

velvetysweetness said...

I feel sorry for you. Connor really enjoys it though. It can't be much worse than sitting around at home watching your brothers and sisters all day, but then I do have your sister as company! :0