Monday, March 30, 2009

What am I

I am a bad friend. I am a bit stressed lately. To the point of breaking down. Softball lasts too long, and it's takes so much time and energy out of me. So, guess who has no time to spend with my friends outside of softball (Hey, I have none!)? Yes, that's me, and guess what, I CAN'T spend time with people, unless it's specifically planned out like two weeks in advance! But I have no time!
When we DO finally get together, I can only tell her stories about my other friends! Which frustrates her (And really, who wouldn't it frustrate?) But, I don't see her, and when she asks what I do, then I tell her! Which upsets her! But, I have NO classes with her, and when I want to hangout, she can't! So, I hang with people who can. Because the weekends I've been open, she's been out of town or at church or at a weddings! And when she's open, we only plan things like an hour in advance, and it usually falls through. Therefor, what I am is a very messed up friend with no idea how to set things right while I'm in my current condition!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You aren't a messed up friend. You are a good friend. You just don't realize that everyone else is as stressed as you are... possibly more, actually. You don't see that everyone else is crumbling around you, too.

Anonymous said...

And, no I'm not upset... just lonely and wishing that anyone other than God cares.

I wish you could know what I know, but I've been afraid to tell you because you haven't really seemed that interested lately. I just need a friend right now. Nevermind, though.

Anonymous said...

p.s. You say I can't hang out with you when you ask. You haven't asked me to hang out with you for about two months. As a matter of fact, you didn't even invite me to the dance on Friday; your dad and Tyler did. Just thought I'd clear that up.