Sunday, March 29, 2009

News on blogs

My friend will be making a blog. And I am going to help him get it known to people. It should be up sometime after Spring Break, But, I don't know for sure. It's in a working state. But, it should be exciting, and there will be his artwork on there, and he's pretty good, so once it's up you should all go check it out. : )


Youth conference was really good this year. I brought my friend Anne to the dance on Friday, she had a nice time, and I'm glad. Saturday's serve project was truly amazing! We worked so hard to get that job done well, and it was worth it, and some kids are going to be very happy with what we did! There was another dance last night, and that was really fun. I danced, with my friends and with boys. The DJ was good and didn't play as much inappropriate music as the DJ on Friday. More games, lots of fun, really it was. The testimony meeting today was good too. It ran over longer than it should have, but it was still really good.

OK, I'll update you on the blog situation. Goodbye friends. Here's some shout outs because I haven't talked to some of you in a while.

Maren- We have a concert tonight, I don't want to go. Curse the establishment!

Dawn- Too bad you aren't 14 yet and couldn't come, because it was a blast!

Chase- Ha, there you go, people will be going to your blog because they saw my post.

Anne- I totally can't wait until Friday!

1 comment:

Rendezvous said...

1. Hmmm... let me guess who this friend is who's getting a blog...

2. What is this? No mention of the fabulous Maren at the dance.

3. Concert would have been good....

4. Let me guess.... when you say you can't wait till Friday, it's cause you're doing something WITHOUT me, right?

5. Yes, I will be going to Chase's blog.

6. Six is my favorite number.