Tuesday, March 10, 2009

We won the Scrimmage

Yes, there was a scrimmage today. It was against Cheyenne. It wasn't even a competition. We got up five runs in the first inning with one out, and they had us switch because they wanted to hit. It's cool with me, I need some first base experience. But unfortunately they couldn't hit either, and I got the ball thrown to first ONE time, which I got. I don't count the second time, I caught the ball and the base runner trampled me, it was a tackle, and I was on the ground, and the runner was safe! And this girl was NOT small, she was huge! And now my back hurts to the extreme!
That same runner got called out for obstruction the next play! We won 10-3. We put in Kathy at the end to give them the opportunity to hit the ball. They hit a few, but... we won.
I'm really sunburned, red as a lobster from the neck up, since my uniform covers everything below the neck. All right, I'm gone!

No comments: