Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I AM GOING TO KILL THE ENTIRE SCHOOL DISTRICT!

THIS IS A RANT! I AM REALLY UPSET! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ A RANT, THEN STOP READING NOW!!!!!

OK, so the councelor came in today, because they FINNALY decided to let us pick our classes for next year (They're due Thursday BTW, way to give us some time to think this over idiots!)
I think, Oh, it'll be fine, not nearly as hard as I thought it would be. But wait, no... because the deplomma I want says I have to have two honors foreign language. Yea, French 1 isn't Honors, nso I have to take that class. So I say, "OK, I'll take it though BYU as indipenant studya while I'm taking Health." But hey guess what! I came home and French 3 isn't even offered through BYU!
Then I was like, OK, Algebra 2 over summer school, 1 they don't offer Algebra 2 in summer school, and 2 I'm going to four camps this summer. Three of them conflict with the summer school sessions, so I can't take ANY classes over summer school like I had planned to!

So, everybody, I have to take the flipping French 3 class as one of my stupid electives! So, I have to give up my photography 2 class! I'm so mad! I was looking forward to all these classes I can have! Two AP classes that I actually want, then I was Finally going to catch up with my grade and be where I'm supposed to with math, but no.... I have to take the stupid Algebra 2 class that I'm going to hate!
Oh yea, I'm number 71... that's my class rank! Terrible! TERRIBLE!!!!! My GPA is way too low! It's WAY TOO LOW! So, hopefully I'll do OK in my honors and AP classes next year, and that' will raise my GPA. Everything Honors except for math. I'm going insane with all this. I'm going to be in twenty minutes, but I have to shower (No hot water BTW,m Jackie took it all) Oh, and Jackie's kicking me off the computer when I'm not done telling this story that's making me upset, because Jackie hasn't done her homework, even though she's been home all day!
Before I go though, I need to check out the rest of my schedule and pray about this terrible situation that I'm in!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Class rank 71?! That's awesome!!!! :) I don't know what you're talking about.

Anonymous said...

I would like you to change the title to this post please. I do not like the negative folly you use even tho I know you are using it in jest, it is inappropriate language for your beautiful blog, and since many of your advisors and peers read it, I would like you to please correct your language in the title. I know you are frustrated, but I know you don't mean what you are implying also. Love, Mom

velvetysweetness said...

Alex your bomb and we all have trials....everything will work out!!! Your rank really isn't that bad if you think about it...