Saturday, March 7, 2009

Making it up

I don't post nearly enough anymore. So Here's a post about what's going on in my life at the moment.
I wake up in the morning at four thirty, like always, and I go to seminary. My dad comes with me everyday now. None of the other kids really talk to me anymore, but that's OK. They talk to me when they want to copy my work, but I'm there to learn, so I don't really care.
I go to school where I'm piled with homework and tests that I find hard to study for, but ending up doing OK, except geometry... and French, but other then that I'm OK.
I go to softball after school, and now on Saturdays. I like softball, no matter ho rude the girls are, and how hard it is, I like it.
Today this one girl really got on my nerves. I'm talking to Anne about it now.
She told our coach she plays first base, so she was practicing with me today, and coach asked her why she sucked, and she told him, "I haven't played since I was six." That made me mad, because she thought she would talk herself up to the coaches. She thinks she should be on varsity.

I come home and do my homework. I go to bed at about ten and I wake up again at four thirty. Isn't life just swell!

I was thinking over this year, it's the worst year, and yet the best at the same time. It's completely terrible, because I see Maren an average of maybe an hour a week, once you add up all the sporadic moments. And that isn't cool in any way whatsoever, I miss her a lot, even if I don't tell her often.... because I don't really see her. : (

This year is good though, because I've taken on more responsibility, and even though I don't have Maren all the time, I have other people who sometimes make up a little bit of what's taken when I don't see Bay. They can't replace her, because nobody can, but they make me feel less alone when they're around.

I'm off now. Goodbye. I've tried to make up a little bit here for not really posting real posts. So, hope you don't hate it, and I really hope I didn't make anyone upset who reads this. I just say what's going on with me, and it seems like when I do someone always calls me out for something. I don't mean that to happen, it's just the truth, which is sad.

2 comments:

Rendezvous said...

Alex, I miss you too. It seems like I haven't hung out with you in forever. Unfortunately, most of my other friends are too cool to hang out with me so I am very lonely. lol. Hopefully we can hang out again sometime soon.

Maren

velvetysweetness said...

You're so cool Alex...keep up the awesomeness and I'm sorry that you don't get to see maren that often anymore...:(