Saturday, March 21, 2009

Long Post to catch you up

This week went by fast. Three games we won, school. And that's pretty much it. School and softball. But there wasn't any softball practice today or yesterday. So when I got home yesterday, I just got on YouTube, and surfed some videos. I also cleaned up my house a bit. Here's some updates for you:

1.) On April 17Th I'm going to go see the killers! That is amazing, my favorite band, I am so pumped for that concert!

2.) I have about 841 views on my Mormon Video. I've gotten some hater comments however that have made me kind of depressed. Good thing I have the gospel to pull me through this.

3.) I'm going to try and go to the movies today with some peeps, but Maren has to go to her brother's reception, so.... she can't come. : (

4.) I slept in this morning until 7:30! Aren't I extreme!

5.) I wanted to quite Mormon Youth Symphony. But I can't because my parents were going to pay the $150. Even though I was dropping out, so I have to stay in.

6.) Relating to number 5. I went to Mormon Youth Symphony and completely embarrassed myself, because I haven't even touched my trombone in over a month!

7.) I know more about Harry Potter then all the Bame's put together!

8.) My lab partners in Chemistry made me so depressed I cried. You guys don't think I'm stupid and annoying do you? Because they do.

9.) I need to make a new YouTube video.

10.) I think I'll get a haircut today.... Maybe.

11.) This song has been stick in my head. FYI, Nerimon is a guy on YouTube.... his name is Alex too. He's a popular You tuber, so.... there you go. The girl singing is from one of my favorite Wizard Rock bands.

I want to be Mrs. Nerimon (Title of the song)

4 comments:

Rendezvous said...

I don't think you're stupid or annoying. Just awesome.

Allison Barnes said...

you aren't stupid OR annoying!

Allison Barnes said...

I forgot to say that you are wonderful!!!

velvetysweetness said...

I agree with all of the above....:)P.S. you ARE pretty busy!