Monday, March 2, 2009

Dad... Seminary... I'm in the middle...

That's right, my dad is coming to seminary today. Not my little ray of sunshine, but OK. He was going to go in and make a bunch of rules, but President Worthen set him strait yesterday.

So, my mom is up and making me breakfast, I think she's still asleep... or crazy. You have to be crazy to get up this early willingly!

Softball pretty much starts today. The tryouts are this "It's a practice to see how you'll function on the team everyday." Type thing. She said we would be sliding... on the dirt.... OK, I can do this, and I'm bringing everything that makes sliding not kill you, hopefully it works, I have barely regained the ability to sit without wincing! All right, I have some other accounts to check on, so I'll talk to you guys.... Whenever I talk to you!

No comments: