Monday, September 8, 2008

Secrets

So, Friday, some of my friends found out a secret I've had for a while that kind of flipped into a lie. I thought they would be upset, but most of them were OK with it. One of my friends was actually really happy. Michelle. I thought she would have been one of the angriest people in this situation. But it seems like Maren was the angriest, for all of a minute. Anne swore she knew all along. I'm like a book, so easy to read, and unable to shut it. I thought I was being good about my secret, but I guess I suck at that kind of stuff, seriously. But, man, that secret was eating at me, I hadn't told anyone for forever, and when it finally got out I was kind of relieved, though I still regretted it, because now they all now. And they're all friends with the secret, can you say awkward? Because I can, and I seem to be sticking my hands out with three fingers wiggling about, the most awkward a turtle can get. And it just keeps coming. It wouldn't be so bad, but my secret keeps coming to me for advise about other girls who are quite close to me, and it's kind of hard not to take that and not have a stab to the heart, but what can you do? A secret is a secret, I'll live. Some how.

2 comments:

Rendezvous said...

1. I knew all along.
2. I'm not at all angry, just a little disappointed that you didn't tell ME of all people! :O

The Sewell Family said...

I hope you copy and paste your posts into a word document or at least print up your posts. As you already know it serves as a good journal, and you should have an addittional copy of it.