Monday, September 8, 2008

Schedule


They retarded my schedule, it's retarded, I'm so angry. They wouldn't let me keep my geometry honors because of the class was for freshman. And the administration said it was mandatory for me to be in a sophomore class, which is stupid since we're learning the same exact thing, so I had to drop jazz band to take it, because it's only available for me to take then, because Baker doesn't want me to miss concert band. So I had an open class, and I didn't want to take anything else, so they put me in HEALTH, retarded I know. I'm really stressed and angry, and the stress is making me more angry. I swear, I almost cried today, I had to walk out of band fifth period for like five minutes and try to control myself, seriously. Third period was the only class I had with Maren, and that made both of us sad, because now I'm not there, and my new Geometry class is so annoying, Between Dillon Davidson laughing at me, and Caysen wanting me to sit right next to me, I can't concentrate, and health, I was going to take that through BYU. Now, no need, but it's a stupid unnecessary class, so, I'm stressed, I barely see Maren, and I'm going to cry.

1 comment:

Rendezvous said...

you're telling me...