Monday, September 29, 2008

Nap

I totally just woke up from a nap. I was so exhausted. I still feel like sleeping, but Jackie woke me up with her stamping upstairs and screaming into the phone to her friends because she can't talk regularly! So, I'm a little grumpy, and she's trying to sing the song below from the bravery, the time one. And she's hurting my head. I'm still a little tired, so I'm just going to hang out up hear by the computer, maybe stretch out and sleep a little more, heroes is on tonight at nine, as long as I'm awake by then it's all good. But then again, my mom was thinking of going to dinner tonight for my birthday, it's cool with me. So, there you are, I'm tired, and I'm rambling on and on about a subject that should have taken two lines!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

........naps are good.........dinner is good.........sleep is good......hakuna matata......


Your blog is awesome......

ZackU said...

naps are a good thing i took one too