Monday, September 1, 2008

Ashley


So I was looking on my friend Ashley's blog, and she has one of those playlists on her blog, too. And she has some spiffy music on there. I guess I didn't realize that I listen to a lot of 80s music. But it came to me, that I listen to mostly 80s stuff. So Ash, you're not alone in listening to that genre of music. Seriously, I listen to her playlist more than I listen to mine!!! lol, I know, it's hilarious!!!!! Here's her address, so you can look it, up. Don't worry Ash, everyone who reads my blog is cool. And if you're not, than I need you to get off my blog right now, because you're spoiling it with your icky uncoolness. Just kidding guys. rhinobubbles.blogspot.com
PS: That picture is an 80s song right?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

YO ICETEA!!! YOU ROCK!! Yes, 80s music is the ONLY way to go....but I'm really glad you like my playlist.....I LOVE the music you have on yours too.

Ps...I'm pretty sure its an 80s song...