Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mutual

So, yesterday we went to Orange Pear; for mutual. It's a frozen Yogurt joint that would blow your ,ind. Seriously, that good bub. After we got our great yoga rt (I got Pomegranate with Kiwi toppings, sooooo good) we went back to the church and played getting to know you games, since all of my miamads are pretty much new, they all cane in within three months of now. But only Me, Jenna, Michelle, Adie, Kay Lynn and the leaders came. We were missing Alisa and Ashley, they were busy but we missed them a bunch, Now, I'm writing this at five Am, and I'm starved, it 's about five twenty five, and I have to get ready for school!!! Bye,

Alex Lupton

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Well it's not my fault!!! You and Sis. Love told me it was on tuesday then it changed to Wednesday and you it wasn't going to change anymore....then it changed again and I couldn't go....... grr!! ;)

The Sewell Family said...

Sounds yummy. I've been wanting to try that place.

velvetysweetness said...

Orange Pearl is definitely the bomb...but if you want something richer go to Coldstone instead! (: