Monday, December 7, 2009

The Monday Blues

This Monday Day Has gone by at a extremely slow pace, it has been gross, and it has been..... Just... Bad. I don't like Mondays, Better than getting a limb torn off by a shark (Analogy by Caleb) But they're still worse than have your fingernails ripped out using tweezers.. Slowly. For me anyways. I don't like Mondays, If you couldn't tell.
Today, Started out... OK, It seemed like I would be able to get myself out of that crazy pit that I always seem to fall in, and actually have a decent Monday. Then... It all changed, with stepping into the dreadful DREADFUL Stanky, stinky, Stunk that was my Zoology class. BECAUSE! We dissected gross frogs! They were nasty! And there were beetles in the froggies stomach! And I had to pull them out of the gross smelling tummy cavity, and dissect them too! Gross... That's all I have to say! Gross. The day really didn't go anywhere from there, nothing exciting happened, and it was just slow, and boring, and it made me want to beat up a hobo with a stick. I have band Practice tonight, That makes me want to... I don't even know, Band practice is just boring. BORRRING! But, Hey, That's the life of a teenagers... And unfortunately, that's me.

No comments: