Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Depression hurts

So, All my friends were depressed today. I don't know why, and none of them would tell me the real reason. But, it's ok, because tomorrow, is another day, obviously.

I'm writing a poem, here it is, it's titled
Sugar is sweet


Your head is giant,
and you like the giants (Caleb says I can't do this... He doesnt know anythingt)
Your feet are green,
Because youre a green bean (And again, He says I can't use this! Too bad!)

You wear shoes on your ears
and elaphants have bigger ears... Than you.
Roses are sprinkled with moonlit dew,
and in the morning on the grass there is dew... ish water

Boys are so mean
They say you cant write poems even when you KNOW you can, and they just don't know ANYTHING! MEAN!
Orange soda is delicious
It's refreshing sodaddddda door hinge

I'm a winner!
Nobody loves me though
Because my friends are depressed
And they make fun of my laugh! And make me more depressed

The end

This is the best poem in the world. And by best I mean Worst and by poem I mean earbleed, Thanks for reading, even though it wasn't... really anything. Good bye!


OH! Today I learned how to make snowflakes out of paper! I learn something new every day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Alex,
that poem was way cool. I don't think I made fun of your laugh today, but if I did, I'm sorry. The reason I didn't mention what was wrong is because I didn't want to freak you out, but now I see that there will actually be more freaking because of the delay, so sorry in advance. I'll tell you whenever you wanna know.

--M in the rain

Alex Lupton said...

Tell me tomorriz my home dizzle skizzle gal!