Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Last week of School Before Christmas break

As this week grinds slowly on, I am faced with work of several kinds. I have an insane English project on Friday. I'm doing all the visual work and It is HARD work. This is like... The first project I've had to do that I'm actually trying. I have A C! So, I need to make it higher. The pinata is full of Candy, my posters are nearly done and Right now I'm taking a break.
I have a band concert tomorrow night at seven in the new theatre at bonanza, So, I've been stuck in rehearsals for that! I have Mormon youth symphony rehearsal Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and a concert for that on Sunday. Plus, it's the Christmas season! Yay Christmas! But presents take thought and Energy, and so today, I bought my mum's present. And now... I need to buy presents for only one person! WoohoO!
Anyways, I better get back to my project. And stop procrastinating finishing it. Later!

1 comment:

Brigg and Dianne said...

I love that you called her you 'mum'. Tea and crumpets, Love?