Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Let's just pretend I'm someone else

So everyone, It's true. I have to have a root canal, the Dentist said at my last appointment that if it started hurting, then It would have to be done. Ay carumba! And Yes, It hurts, It's like... i can't chew anything on that side, and I can't drink ANYTHING (not even water) On that side! Or it hurts so bad, and when I'm not eating it's just throbbing. Like right now, and It makes me sick! And I have to wait until after Christmas I think, because, well, It's Christmas, Who's gonna do it? I dunno! UGh, Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh. UGH..... Owwww.

3 comments:

velvetysweetness said...

aw....i feel ya :( I had the same thing happen to me the other day, but thank goodness I don't have to have a root canal! Hang in there! Miss ya tons! :)

Brigg and Dianne said...

From what I hear, root canals are not that bad, it's the pain that forces people to have them done is what's bad. Good luck!

P.S. I always tell people what the word verification word is, since they are always interesting. This time it's herlomp.

Anonymous said...

pouvre sita Alex :(