Thursday, September 3, 2009

Not gonna lie... I hate school

This is boring... School I mean. It's way too long, and I slept in today, but My hair is a big wild mess that cant be tamed... Just wanted you to know. And I miss my friends, because even at school we hardly hang out. We have to be EXAMPLES, which I am purty bad at I guess since nobody even thinks of me as a drum major! And you're always... Idk, doing something Baker asks, which Is good, just... doesn't leave much Alex you time, ya know? Ah well, we'll work it out. And I would've come make crowns yesterday, but I wasn't feeling well, and my throat really hurt. Plus I'm not a senior, and you guys all are, I'd feel weird intruding on your friend time. Budding into an activity that I don't belong in for another year. ANYWAYS< hope you had fun, Aaron wasn't gonna let me go anyways... He told me. OK, I'm gonna go finish getting ready for school. Bye guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woah! you totally blogged! I just saw it :D that makes me very happy!!!!

m-dizzle