Sunday, September 13, 2009

I get so busy during the school year

So, the school year is was busy, at least I think so. Because of band mostly, And then when I want to blog the computer is locked so I can't blog... Really not very fair, at least I don't think so.
Everything is fine. No need to worry. Something was kinda stressing me earlier, but everything is resolved, so... YAY! Thanks for the help... Ummmm, Actually this one kinda was just worked out on its own. ANYWAYS, we did this every 15 minutes someone is killed by a drunk driver thing this week at school, which was way sad, and I cried in the Assembly on Friday... I'm an emotional baby, I can't help it! Haha
There was a football game on Friday, and we smashed Clark, because.... We're that good? Haha, Don't know if that's really the phrase at all, lol. OK, Well, Costco pizza is almost done. I'll talk to whoever is reading this later... K? Ok? OK... Ok! BYE! Haha

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

woot woot alex blogging and costco pizza!!!!

m-dizzle

velvetysweetness said...

I finally looked at your blog after about 3 monthes of not doing so...so much stuff to read! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! This is the most AMAZING blog I have ever seen in my entire life!!! Thank you for making this. It is easily the greatest thing on the internet!

ZackU said...

Its ok Alex I Pretty much Cried to lol.......

Anonymous said...

wow, someone's enthusiastic about your blog... is it you? lol :P


m-to-the-awesome-rover-eagle-nightengale

Alex Lupton said...

NAw, It was a kid from my EFY