Thursday, September 17, 2009

Can't sleep

It's past midnight, I can't sleep. So terrible, I swear. Ugh! So, I almost died today.... Just so you all know. I had a bad reaction to the anesthetic at the dentists... And My heart was beating way slow, I couldn't breath and I passed out. WEIRDEST thing ever. But they gave me oxygen, and everything is cool now. Well, except that I can't sleep. I have a lot of homework I should be doing instead of blogging, but I'm really just not in the mood. Maybe I'll listen to some harry Potter to get me to bed. Because I am so tired, but I can't sleep. I've written some poems, and I will probably continue writing them. They will go up on facebook. Just because it's easier, maybe I'll put a few up here, maybe. Just... be on the lookout. Also, Grant wrote a REALLY good poem a while ago that's up on facebook, be on the lookout for something like that on facebook later on in the month. He's a really cool guy, you rock Grant. So, Band is going... interesting. I think I've finally hit my breaking point. I act really mean and just try and get things done. Lots of people hate me now... And call me bad word names, but it's OK. Because... It's to the benefit to the band in the end... I guess. There's a football game tomorrow. And Friday there is band practice.
Saturday We're going to the lake with the ward. I'm allowed to go.. But I don't really want to. We're going to see the Killers Saturday night. So awesome, and I am mucho excited. You guys are so amazing. YOU are so amazing. I'll talk to you all later, contact me if you want to know more about me almost dying! Love you all!
Alex

No comments: