Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday Again

Today was a Monday. Let me tell you about Saturday.
Saturday I went to the lake for the first time. It was way fun. I'm glad I went and I'm also glad I LEFT when I did. Everyone else is sore and sunburned. But, seriously, it was way fun! Then Saturday night I went to the Killer's concerts. IT was so great. And about two hours before the show started Sister Day leaned over and said "I have two extra tickets, Do you have anyone you want to invite." And I called Maren, And we went and saw the killers, and it was SO amazing! Thank you Sister Day!
I went to church yesterday... That was it.
I went to school today. It was borrrrring. It went by semi fast though. I'm tired. And band practice in a couple minutes. So, I'm gonna go have my dad take me. Bye everyone! See you all when I see you. Goodnight and travel well. Brownie points for the reference!

No comments: