Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yuck

Hmmm, I don't know why i titled this post that way. I'm really tired today. I think that I'm not going to go to softball today, we'll see, but most likely not, bleh, bleh bleh bleh! The sweater vests for Sadie's came in yesterday. I took Caleb his, and it looks really good on him, no kidding, it looks really awesome! I'm glad we went with red, and he looks really cool. I'm going to go in and confirm all we're doing today with the girl running the day. I'm am so excited, it's going to be a really boss day!
I haven;t finished my English book yet, I'm almost done, literally ALMOST like, less than fifty pages to go, but it's got to be done my Friday, and I don't know If I can do it, we'll see, If I don't finish it... Then i WONT finish it. So, I'm hoping to finish it. Bleh. OK, I'm gonna go to seminary now.
Oh, BTW, 10 months?

No comments: