Sunday, January 24, 2010

Making some Brownies

I'm back from church, and I'm making brownies to take to a two sets of people, I had a friend who had A really crappy week, and I want to make her feel a little better, I'm writing her a card right now. And Also as A thank you to the Owen's for taking me out to dinner the other night with them! It was really nice.
My mum is down stairs watching something on BBC, and she is Screaming with laughter! I literally ran downstairs thinking someone was killing her, it sounded that bad. But no, she's just laughing! So weird!
I feel like a leprechaun, All dressed in green. Yesterday Caleb came over and watched a movie, that was pretty great. I like it when he comes over, since I don't really get to see him at all, I wish we had milk, but we don't milk would make me all nice and happy and cool right now, but no, it's hot, because of the brownies! Bleh!
Here's is some REALLY awesome news! I got an invitation today to go to the formal! I'm so excited to go! I can't wait! They announced it in relief society today, And I just about exploded from the excitement building up! But I won't explode... Or I can't go! :)
Anyways, You all rock so much, Thank you for reading my blog, you make me feel special, Thank you. BYE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alex=special

M