Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weeks of Order Yet confusion

Jackie is yelling at me and I don't know why..... Now she's saying that she's not even yelling at me, And to stop typing everything she says. Now she's gotten milk everywhere from trying to ease what I was saying about her. She's being so rude and out of control. She's saying I', being racist!!!
So, this part of my year is always very scheduled.
4:30 Wake up call
4:30- 5:00 Get ready for the stupid day of school ahead.
5:00- 5:25 Blog, eat, relax, Facebook
5:30- Leave for seminary
6:10 Seminary starts Yes, It starts 40 minutes from when I leave the house. (Stupid Secretary Position)
6:40 Go to Stupid School
7:00-1:25 STUPID SCHOOL where on most days I don't learn anything. And Sit there bored writing in my journal and reading books.
1:45-5:30 (This length of time tends to change depending on the day) Softball practice.
5:30 Go home
5:45-8:00 Sleep....
8:00- 8:30 any homework I do have
8:30-9:00 Veg
9:00-11:00 Phone

That's the majority of my week days. In some ways I'm thankful for them. Everything is the same every day and they make the days go by quicker. I like that. :)

1 comment:

velvetysweetness said...

lucky.....i wish my days were all scheduled!