Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Big News for the PPC

Yes, it is true. I have been made head of the Party Planning Committee at my work.. Well... Kind of. I am the head of it, but this girl I work with thinks SHE'S the head of the PPC.Anyways, I just wanted to mark this momentous occassion in writing, that I Alexandria Jayd Lupton have accomplished something in my life. If I do nothing else in all my years, today, at this job at Hutchison and Steffen attorneys I plan the potluck parties.
Our first Party is for President's day, because Valentines Day is too mainstream, and obviously I'm too hipster for that.

2 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

Coolness. So.... you're like the Phyllis of the PPC, then? If you want some good party ideas or food ideas, you need to get on Pinterest. My life has so much more meaning now.

Alex Lupton said...

Yeah, I'm pretty much Phyllis, how lucky for me. I LOVE PINTEREST. I have so many ideas... and yet I probably won't achieve anything.