Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Great Weekend

What a great day Saturday was! I had to wake up early of course because Saturday was THE COLOR RUN!! Woohoo! It was amazing! Here are some pictures because it was so amazing!
We started out all white and clean!
AND THEN!....
It happened!
Things. Got. Real.
AND THEN:
We saw how real it was from behind. AND THEN...
Things started to heat up
Here's me and my Dad. Love it.
Here we gooo!
I have a huge nose. It's a fact.
Cleaned up a little bit but still colorful!
After the Run I went home and cleaned up and then I went to the UNLV game with my Dad and my friend Chase. We won, and it was pretty fun, and my voice still isn't back to 100%
Later that night I went and saw "This means war" which was actually an awesome movie. I would recommend this to EVERYONE for one major reason and here it is:
Chris Pine is just the most gorgeous man who ever lived. Whether he's Captain Kirk or a super foxy spy, you need to see him in everything. And this is no exception,
Then I went to cheesecake factory, and man I loved that place. Anyways, It was an awesome day!! Hoping more days like that will come!!

1 comment:

Brigg and Dianne said...

Color run = awesome. I usually do the breast cancer 5k every year, but it gets tough because I keep having babies who make it tougher and tougher to leave the house by myself.