Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A tourist in the City I was born in

A couple of weeks ago I went on an adventure on the strip with my friend Luisa. It really was a couple of weeks ago, and I'm barely getting around to blogging about it, but I need to document all the crazy and exciting things I did for the first time.
First off, Luisa's Dad works as the head of Security at Cesar's Palace, so Luisa knows her way around a lot of these hotels. I was glad I went with her, because it was a blast and she knew what to do. We went all over, to the water show and the beautiful gardens at the Bellagio (these are my my most favorite of ANTYHING.) I think we walked the entire miracle mile at least three times, and explored many expensive forum shops. We went and got Gelato at the Bellagio, oh my goodness, it was heaven in a small expensive cup!
We saw the Atlantis show at Cesar's, and we walked all over and saw the craziest people! It was great! Here are some pictures of us!

Luisa and I waiting for the Atlantis show to start
One of the shops was this big art gallery that had all these crazy pictures in it.
This painting was called burning the candle at both ends and there were candles IN the frame.

These two were in front of the huge aquarium at Cesar's Palace

I LOVE the water show AND the gardens!
Luisa and I had a great time! Can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

Ren said...

Girl, your hair is getting long! I like it. :)