Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

This was a pretty Awesome Spring Break Week. I hung out with Caleb everyday of Spring break. It was REALLY fun. Nice, to get to hang before he leaves for two years.
So, yesterday We went to St. George, to watch conference and to help my grandparents move. Well.... They're moved. It was a lot of work. But, we got it done. And It was worth going up... I think. I really didn't get to watch a lot of conference... like... the last hour of the last session. Other than that we were cleaning and moving for the rest of conference. But, the next two months after conference are all about conference, so I'll just get to learn it now.
Happy Easter! I love Easter, not because of the eggs or the Little bunny pictures everywhere. I love Easter because we celebrate our Savior and the sacrifice he made for me, as well as everyone else, that I may return to him and have the atonement. I'm thankful for all my family, and those who care about me and who have accepted the gospel and know that Jesus is their redeemer, they are strong examples to me.
Happy Easter everyone! Jesus loves you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sock puppet hand: I'm alex and I don't like to blog, even though maren reads me blog like 3 times a day and never has anything new to read... and everything she does have to read is about Caleb and how much alex will miss Caleb. Will alex miss maren? the world may never know. apparently Caleb's countdown is more important lol